Our best travel memories are cultural souvenirs collected from experiences with locals – people who open their homes and neighbourhoods, cook with love and share stories of nostalgia, heritage and tradition.
They are the hawkers of culture, the docents of porcelain and the translators of topography. They are trivia nuts and social anthropologists, insightful old-timers and knowledgeable newcomers.
- Have a take on a place, a story to tell, a passion or particular expertise—all linked to the food they love to serve.
- Happy to fall into casual conversation with anyone, anywhere they go.
- Have the kind of collected stories museums and points of historical interest listed in all the guidebooks of the world.
Think you have what it takes? Contact Us
We work with travel agents and destination management companies to create in-home dining experiences and design itineraries for the well-travelled. Partner companies receive preferred rates and access to our design team to customise experiences.
How we work with partners:
- Recommend appropriate Hosts for your clients
- Provide access to exclusive Hosts, venues and/or storytellers
- Work with Hosts to design customised menus
- Oversee all elements of venue, menu and hosting
- Organise value add-ons like cooking classes, or musical/theatrical entertainment
Interested in being a partner? Contact Us